Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Joint Account

My husband has hurt his knee.  He was at urgent care until midnight last night to help him deal with a swollen, sore, and painful left knee.

It all started with a sore foot.  He has been struggling with a sore foot (which made him walk like Yoda for days).  It got so bad last week that he hopped on one leg to his car.  See where this is going?

Instead of dealing with the initial issue, he exacerbated the situation by trying to handle it on his own and doing more damage.

I would judge and mock him (wait, I have already mocked him on numerous occasions - too late), but I have done the same myself.

I have felt so bad about my weight that I have eaten an entire sleeve of Girl Cookies. I have told a lie and then told subsequent lies to protect it.  I have justified my sin when confronted and then been shocked by the consequences.

Can you relate?  I know I can.

Have a great day and know that the knee bone is connected to the foot bone.  In more ways than one.

Blessings!  Amberly

P.S. Please pray for my husband to heal quickly. :)

No comments: