Sunday, February 12, 2012

Joy to Go

What is joy?


According to Dictionary.com, it is "the emotion of great delight or happiness caused by something exceptionally good or satisfying; keen pleasure; elation".


I do not need an online dictionary to tell you what it is NOT.  It is not tracking calories, sore muscles, taking out the trash, making 70 homemade Valentines, flossing, unloading the dishwasher, applying acne medicine AND wrinkle cream to the same face, three jobs, and chin hairs.


I know.  Because those are the components of my every day.  Where is the joy?


For the next few weeks, I will be exploring my latest speaking campaign "Joy to Go".

Join me with your feelings of insecurity, tweezers, scale, hair dye, broken relationships, and questions as we embark on finding abiding joy whether or not "something exceptionally good or satisfying" occurs.

Let's go on a Joy Ride...

Amberly

No comments: