Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Crickets...

I decided to start blogging to practice my writing and hopefully, bless some people in the process. I have fooled myself into thinking that I might even gain a large following. I clearly need to watch less "Julie and Julia"... If the blog software can be trusted, no one has viewed my last few blogs. I have even failed to get my husband to register as a subscriber. It is a good thing that it doesn't matter to me...YEAH RIGHT! I do care what people think. I do notice when people "like" my Facebook post, give me compliments, and ask my opinion on things. It is a trap, however. Proverbs 29:25 reminds me that "the fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the Lord will be safe." I need to keep my eyes on Jesus, the only ONE who should matter. As I pursue "Joy to Go", I need to keep my priorities straight even if no one is watching...or reading. God's blessings on your week. Amberly

2 comments:

Steve Cecil said...

I would not trust your blog software...I have read EVERY post. I just don't want to seem like a stalker by commenting on every one. :)

AmberlyNeese said...

Thank you, Cecil :) I am so thankful for your support (a.k.a. stalking) and look forward to time with you and your beautiful wife and daughter Sunday:)