Sunday, May 6, 2012

Mrs. Clean?

I hate to clean.  I love the feeling of BEING in a clean space, but the process is less than inspiring to me.  I love walking into my room when it welcomes me with something other than yesterday's socks on the floor.

We had a garage sale this weekend.  It was not only to raise funds, but also to purge our garage a bit and add some organization to it.  I love when the pathway around the stuff in the garage is clear and I can actually FIND the things for which I venture into the garage.

The next few weeks, my plan is to add some organization to other parts of my life as well.   I have lost my Kindle and am determined to locate it, but as I do, I keep finding other areas that need my attention.

The first stage includes switching winter and summer clothes.

The second stage includes selling some stuff on Craigslist.

The third stage is to clean out my purse and car.  On May 15, my plan is to join some friends of mine and do "National Clean Purse Day".   Any of my readers who join me will be entered to win a $50 Barnes and Noble Gift Card.   In addition, all blog readers who do the “National Clean Purse Day” project, and go to Kathi Lipp's blog to post about it by May 15, will be entered to win a Vera Bradley tote filled with Kathi’s books, and 5 more blog followers will be entered to win a “My Husband is a Hottie” tote filled with all five of Kathi’s books. 


Winning would be fun, but it will give you more to clean...sorry. :)


Wanna join me in organizing?


Amberly








No comments: