Wednesday, May 23, 2012

On pins and needles

I hate when my feet go to sleep...

Sometimes, after grading papers or working on the computer for any length of time, I begin to feel the sensation  of pins and needles creeping up my leg.

The science books will credit a lack of blood circulation for this phenomenon.    All I have to remedy it is get up and let the blood flow to the neglected parts.

There are parts of my spiritual life that are suffering from a little neglect these days.  Although I am not feeling the sensation of pins and needles in my heart, I know that I need to be spending more time in God's Word and listening.  I am disallowing a natural flow of God's truth and blocking blessings.

Will you stand up with me and take some extra time this week to stay connected to God?

Walk in His truth and know the blessings will flow.

Amberly

No comments: