Tuesday, January 22, 2013

New diet - Day #1

I am starting a new diet today. No grapefruits or South beaches or meat overloads or cabbages or prepackaged meals.   Just eat less, move more.  I have a weight goal and I REALLY want to meet it.

I am dreading it.  Seriously.  I know I have a food issue because I am only 2 hours into this day and already the bird of discouragement has laid an egg on my head.

I promise, I will not make my blog readers endure the silliness of everyday diet drama, but if my blogs get curt or unkind, you will know that it is from low blood sugar or self-pity :)

Please pray for me.  My kids are in the other room enjoying the banana bread I made last night.  I just want to run in there and attack.  The bread sounds good, too :)

Have a great day!  Amberly


No comments: