Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Good morning.  

Well, just "morning" actually.  I dragged myself out of bed this morning to work out.  Is it sad that it is not the workout but the actual GETTING out of bed that is the most strenuous part?  The cold air outside the warm comforter...the shock of disconnection of one's head off the deep and delightful pillow...the feeling of dismay watching my spouse continue to enjoy these comforts whilst I begrudgingly throw on clothes.  Ugh.

I once heard it said: "I'd like mornings better if they started later".

I could not have said it better myself...mostly, because I am still half asleep two hours later.

Enjoy your day.  The toughest part, leaving the bed, is behind you.  Anything else that life throws at you pales in comparison to the battle that broiled when your alarm went off this morning.  You've got this...

And if you don't, remember that there is a bed waiting to welcome you with open sheets when you get home tonight...

Sleep sweet!  Amberly




No comments: