Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Keeping my act together in the kitchen

I love to cook.  Really.

Things I do not love: cleaning up after said cooking and keeping up with all the single use appliances and gadgets that I have accumulated over the years.

Don't get me wrong - my egg separator, mini-blow torch, and potsticker press are invaluable; I just do not need them 99% of the time.

Recently, I bought one of those dollar store plastic shoe boxes with a lid for all those gadgets and my life is much simpler now.  Now, when I open the utensil drawer, the entire population of Venezuela does not come popping out.  There is actually a place for everything.  SCORE!

Now if only I could find a way to diminish all the little tiny crumbs that pool in my utensil drawer (YUCK), my life would be perfect (well, not REALLY, but you get my point).

Feel free to visit www.kathilipp.com for more kitchen organization tips.

Blessings!  Amberly

No comments: